I know this has taken me forever to post, but at least it is getting done! Here are a few pictures from the cruise that Gary and I took in November. You can see my nice baby bump in most of them. Yes, I am wearing a maternity suit in most as well! We went to Dominica, San Juan Puerto Rico, Antigua, St. Thomas, St. Lucia, and Barbados. It was a lot of fun! The water was warm and very, very salty!
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Yeah. You updated your blog. Now I expect you to be a regular. :)
Your pictures make me want to go on a cruise, and be somewhere where it is warm.
Hey chica! how the heck are you!??? We sure miss you and I hope that you are doing well. How is that belly doin? take care. much love.
Post a Comment