Twice in one month! I'm getting better. Last night we went to see the kids performance of Joseph and it was really good! The kids were not in it as much as I thought they were, but they did a great job where they were. The play over all was really well done. I was pleasantly surprised. We had a pretty good turn out for a mid week show as well. After the show Gary gave karly some flowers and I gave Kaleb a bunch of balloons. They were happy to receive them and then proceeded to run and dance all over the stage with all the rest of the kids that came to see them. Our group of friends was there-Draschils, McDaniels, and Clarks-as well as Lolly and Preston, Vicki and Oakley, Allison and Addie, Joseph Draschil, Grandpa Reid and Aunt Suzie and Michelle ellison and her kids. It was so much fun. Karly convinced one of the actresses to let her have make up on and the last half of the show she spent singing and mushing her lips together. Her expressions were priceless as she over accentuated her mouth and facial expressions. Kaleb had some pretty memorable and show stopping dance moves that had us all rolling in the aisles.
Friday, July 29, 2011
I'm on a roll!
The kids have been driving me a bit crazy lately, and for once, I am actually excited for school to start. They have been ignoring me and doing whatever they feel like and I have HAD IT! Anyway, this morning they all got a bit of a strict mama and are actually starting to listen. Here it is before 11am and their rooms are actually SPOTLESS and beds made!!! I did have to take karly's earrings away and threaten throwing them in the trash because of her blatant disregard for anything that comes out of my mouth. She was pretty upset and actually has been listening to me since. We will see how long it lasts. I want to write more but my bread is needing to be kneaded. Shortest post ever for me, I think!
Posted by crazy christensen family at 9:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment