Sunday, September 25, 2011

Lake Powell let down

Karly, Chandra and JoJo hanging out on the raft in Moki canyon.
The weather at Bullfrog in Lake Powell.



All summer long I have been planning on our Powell trip. We had a crazy summer and really couldn't go on vacation because of the kids in their play. So I put all my desires for a nice vacation into preparing for Lake Powell. Unfortunately, the weather didn't cooperate with my plans and expectations. Overall it was a fun trip but I wish it had been better. We did go up to Goblin Valley and got to play there. The kids didn't mind the weather cause they only cared about playing. This year my sister Vicki came with us with her family and Grandpa came down on Friday with his boat. The water was really high and was totally warm. The outside temp wasn't as good, but it was bearable. Looking forward to next year.


0 comments: