I love this time of year. I especially love that I can ease into winter. I am not a hater when it comes to winter but I do prefer the other seasons to it. If I didn't have skiing and sledding and hot cocoa to look forward to than I may have a different perspective. I have enjoyed the cool mornings and warm days, the changing colors and the crisp feeling in the air. I love the smells of fall and the campfires outside. And of course, Fall means Halloween-one of may favorite holidays!-as well as Kaleb's birthday(He just turned 10!!AAHH) and cutting down our Christmas tree. I have been in an organizational mode as of late and have been trying to go through the house cleaning it to get ready for my"hibernation". I love the idea of closing out the year and preparing for a new one. I look forward to the goals I will be making and the changes I will attempt in my life to become a better mom, wife and friend. Hopefully we can all end this year on a positive note!!
Sunday, November 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment