Sunday, May 11, 2008

First professional pictures of Evan






My sister in law, Allison, has her own studio and is an amazing photographer!!! She is super cheap too, considering the quality!!! I am getting our family photos done this summer with her; if any of you have seen our family photos in our home, they are all her work. She is amazing!! It also helps when the subject in the photo is so stinking cute!!! Can you tell I am excited by all the exclamation points I am using!!!!! If you want to see more of her work, go to her website at www.prettylittlepictures.com

5 comments:

WeTheTeeples said...

His pictures are so cute. ANd he is also so very cute. I can't wait to come hold him again.

The Shumways said...

Oh, he is such a little doll. I love those pics! It has been so fun spending more time with y'all. Tell stinky, bug, and monster I said "HI". You will have to remind me what Evans nickname is.

Lauren Clyde said...

I love these pictures of Evan, he is absolutely Precious! But you need to update your blog woman. Come on! I expect a new posting by now. No, I understand how your life has become more... full so no pressure I see you enough to know what's going on. Love you!!

Amy Beatty said...

Oh my, What a small world this is!! I'm so glad I found you. Your baby is so cute. Who is holding him in the photos?

Kathryn said...

Yes!!!! So good to hear from you. I'm so glad I know your blog now. I miss Provo so bad. I was so jealous Alex got to see you guys. I want to have a BBQ with everyone. What do you think? Also, I love these pictures of Evan. He is such a christensen.