Friday, July 18, 2008

Memory Tag

I am following lessley's advice cause I think it sounds fun!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!



2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. I can't wait to see what people remember.

2 comments:

WeTheTeeples said...

LIsa,
I kave lots of good memories of you.
I remeber the first time I ever "met" you Ryan took me to your couple's bridal shower that was fun.
Also when we went to yuba lake, and it was so stinkin' windy.
And a more recent memory is when we went and saw a movie and you were so sweet, and brought mini charleston chews just for me.
You are such a fun friend.

Lauren Clyde said...

Oh! Where to start! I can't just leave one memory so I'm going to leave a couple b/c they're just too great not to post! I loved how when we were kids and every morning when you woke up you had a matted Mess of Hair! This was not just a few snarls... it always looked like you had a night of serious distress... so funny! And then how when you were 16? How you were in the Kitchen making cookies and you bent down to check out the mix and as you did this the mixer grabbed your hair and you started yelling! I'm sure it hurt but I was glad to witness that one! It was really funny!!! I also remember going surfing with you everyday of the summer and how we met that one guy that was a total hick and you tried setting me up with him! Even after I said "NO LISA!" And you asked him "Do you want to come to our bondfire?"... Thank you for that akward and uncomfortable night. Also about surfing, how Mom said "No more surfing the rest of the week! I need you're help packing... you can surf when we get to Hawaii!" And when we got there it was flat as a bay. I was bummed b/c after HI you went back to school in UT and I had to go surfing without you :o( I miss those days... Love you Leeesa Peeesa!