
Cambria, the love of the draschil boys, has a new love I think. Just kidding JonThomas. She loves all babies. This one is especially cute though!

Nate and JonThomas during story time. Karly sneeking in on the edge of the photo.

Karly and Tristan. This little boy is a cool dude! He is so much fun and full of adventure.

Three moms and their three babies. Of course mine is the newest so I am the fattest! Amy and Yulia look great! Two hot mamas!!

The men and a few boys soon to be! Nate, Gary and Garrin.
3 comments:
hi lisa! i found your page through zabel's page and all I can say is wow! your family has doubled since I last saw you. are you guys still living in provo? Oh its amalie monlux by the way. visit my page when you get the chance or email me, singinchikk@yahoo.com
oops correction I found you through ashly mcdaniels page. anyway.........
Lisa, you crack me up! You are a total hot mamma too...and your baby is just soooo cute. TOtally got the ADORABLE christensen look.
Post a Comment