I don't know what is in her hands, but those curls sure are cute! I had to wake her up to put curlers in.
Lauren, Preston and Tyler hangin out with all of us!
Cute little Tanner!
Kaleb trying to stay hydrated. ONe of the only waking moments I caught of him.
Decided to add one of me, unfortunately, not my best shot. But, I had to get Evan in here. MAybe if it wasn't so close up it would. . .nope, still wouldn't help.I am such a slacker but I finally got my pictures uploaded and plan on posting a few throughout the week so not to overhaul! This was our 4th of July at the parade by my house. Kaleb had the flu and slept through the whole thing in the back of the truck and the rest of us sat on the parade route and enjoyed. Karly looks so cute! Aunt lolly came with Tyler and Preston and Aunt Allison was sitting with us with some of her family as well.




3 comments:
Lisa You are Beautiful! This was fun to take Preston this year. Last year he slept through the entire parade :o) I know I can always count on you to get us a good seat. Thank you!!
I remember thinking how cute Karly looked that day. I couldn't believe how put together you all were right after having your 4th baby.
sorry, its me -amy
Post a Comment