Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Such a slacker!

So I am just updating without pictures because I am a slacker! It has been crazy! Four kids is not any easier and I don't care what people say. Each child just makes life more "interesting" and stressful. So I will give you the rundown of the past couple of months. We have been sick. Like a horrible game of telephone, we keep passing it along but changing it slightly as it goes down the line. Flu-got it; cold-got it; screwed up shoulder from falling down the stairs (twice I might add)-still have it; Head cold and sinus infection-got it; husband with kidney stone-unfortunately got that one too. On top of that I keep having this fear that someone is missing all the time and since I am still not regular-sorry, I know T.M.I>- but it makes me jumpy and stressed to think that there could possibly be another one coming. Please not one more right now. . . .or ever, if possible. If it's meant to be than I will do it but it will take a lot more spacing and much more convincing. I think when you get to the point in your life that you screw up your kids names on an hourly basis, you know that's the stopping point. Now that the holidays are here, I am getting excited. I am done shopping pretty much, my tree is up and decorated and all the presents are wrapped under the tree. Now I am working on dejunking, organizing and trying to live happily in this tiny home with no storage or closets to put anything in. Gary and I are contemplating putting it back on the market after Christmas. We'll see if it feels like the right timing. We finally ripped up the driveway and fixed the sewer line so we feel like we can leave now. I will be sad to leave but I need some way to keep sane. Love my children, adore and utterly cherish my husband, I have wonderful friends and sisters close by- I am so grateful for my many blessings. Started running today and am feeling great! If I don't post for a while it may be because I am cleaning up yet another mess of glitter and baby powder all over the floor or saving my baby form his oh so "loving" older brother. Hope all have a wonderful holiday season. Love all of you-especially those that leave comments and don't give up on me even when I lapse the blogging for months!

5 comments:

The Lenhard Family said...

Hey Lisa! Things are going great for our family! Thanks for tracking me down! It was great to see your beautiful family and I'm very jealous of your trip to Hawaii! You all look great!
So about Corley-she's from Georgia and so is my husband Adam. He grew up with her family and her brother is one of Adam's best friends. Tell them hi for us! Thanks for droppin a line!

Jennifer Nielson said...

Lisa!
You are hilarious! I am so sorry about all the illness etc. but I totally understand (we have been in a similar boat--only you have 2 more kids!) Thanks for the comment on our blog- I am a total SLACKER too and will probably explain the details (like almost losing all of our photos, docs, videos, music on our computer and having to spend the last month manually transferring files, etc!) :) Hope your family is doing better now-- We miss you too and really hope to come a visit soon.

Thanks for staying in touch!

ZAC said...

You are hilarious Lisa! iT'S SO FUN TO READ YOUR BLOG AND TO FULLY COMPREHEND YOUR FEELINGS! I agree that 4 is not easier. It does make life more stressful in many ways. You sound like SuperMom as always though so whatever you are doing, keep it up! Running...you make me sick. I wish I,a natural born runner, were as dedicated as you. Anyway, you inspire me :) LOVE YOU! Zabel

Amalie said...

just glad to see you haven't stopped blogging completely! Pictures please next blog entry :)

Crazy Larry said...

(from Elijah) Lisa--hang in there. You and Gary are awesome!