My parents have a time share that they own for a month every year in Maui in South Kihei. We finally got to go this year. We've been invited quite a few times but schedules never meshed or I was pregnant. This time Gary was able to find some time to take off and jet away with me and the babe. It would have been even better sans baby but you do what you gotta do and he was pretty great! Thanks mom and dad for an awesome time!
On the road to Hana we stopped off and went to this peninsula to get some banana bread and use the bathroom. I didn't realise I had a huge palm shadow across my face when Gary took the picture. Oh well!
Shaka Bra! Thanks for getting a great picture of us mom!
Gary is a swinger for all of you who didn't know. I would be to, but I don't believe in such practices. Ha HA HAA! This Banyan tree was at a church where Charles Lindberg's grave is.
So this is my dreamhouse. If I ever build my own home, I will model it after this house right here. There will be some differences but style wise, I love this.
Oh, so beautiful! By the way, the beach is across the street and down the cliff a ways, but you can see it from the porch!!



6 comments:
yay for maui! it looks like you guys had so much fun. I hope evan was an angel on the airplane!
Lisa!
How are you guys? Looks like you are having a blast ;) Ever since I told Elijah about your blog (ie pics of Maui) he has decided that we need to take baby Jessica to Maui. Sounds good to me! We'll see! Don't think we will have time with his new schedule. We miss you and everyone in the Provo Peak 7th. Hope you are doing well-- stay in touch!
Jenny & Elijah
ps Feel free to check out our blog:
thefairytalecontinues.blogspot.com
I'm so jealous!! Victor and I have wanted to go there ever since we got married! One day...
Oh man I wish I was in Hawaii. Evan is so cute. We miss you guys.
LISA! What fun! I'm totally jealous! And what cracks me up is that you and Gary couldn't even muster annoyance when your little man woke you at 5am every morning. It must be something about being in a virtual Garden of Eden!
I am so jealous/happy for you! I bet you just loved Maui. And I love that house too, I'm sure you'll get to your own.
Post a Comment