We set up my husbands work computer and put our personal in a box, so now I have no way of accessing my photos from my camera. I have so many, too! I am working for Gary from home now and it isn't that bad most of the time. Currently I am training for a triathalon-my first. So I decided I should post once more in case I die. Thank you to all of you that actually read my blog and thank you for being, or at least acting like, my friends. Ashly, I bequeath my bosch mixer to you because you really need to trade up from the kitchenaid. I think I will also give you my sewing machine but you have to teach Karly how to sew-that's the deal. Lessley, you can have my bike because I want you to have something that will remind you to never do a triathalon. It's only for riding around leisurely with your family. Amy Beatty, you can have my running shoes. I think I have three pairs, but if I die in one, I don't know if you'll want those particular ones. I don't know how to get anything to anyone else who lives by me and I think you three are the only ones that really read this thing. If I happen to survive, you may get a second chance because I made it into the St. George marathon. We'll see how that goes. Going camping in Moab this weekend with some of my favorite people. So EXCITED!!! My house is for sale once more but I think I will never move from this spot. I don't mind so much because I really like it here. I just need some fruit trees and some more space. I have to get to work now, I don't get paid to blog, actually, I don't get paid at all. Happy Spring!!!!!
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Lisa, you are so funny. You are going to do amazing!!! They are so fun and if you don't make it back- well, then you know you made the right choice in leaving me your shoes. Lets always just talk about moving but never do it!! Hope you guys have fun this weekend!!!
here's to hoping you are still alive :). Anyway I changed my blog address and it is private...I think I emailed you an invitation? I'll check.
Post a Comment