So this post is more for those who aren't related to me or don't live close to me. We were surprised this July to find out we are pregnant, again. This will be numero cinco for us. As of right now, I am no longer battling with morning sickness but am having a lovely time with back problems. Other than that things are going well. Supposedly it is a boy but I am waiting for my 20 week ultra for confirmation. This has caused me to have to drop out of the SG marathon this year but I am okay with that. I am due the first part of March but maybe the last part of February-the dr. is still debating due to the size of the baby. The kids are excited except Karly cried when they told her it was another boy. She still has her fingers crossed that they were wrong. We don't have any boy names so suggestions are welcome. We are running low in that area cause we've used all the ones we had. The only one we have come up with so far is Austin Carter or Austin Edward (Carter was my mom's dad's last name and Edward is my Dad's Dad's first name). Currently I am homeschooling my little munchkins and although it is a strain and overwhelming at times, I do enjoy the curriculum and having them in a loving environment. Evan has been teething the last month and so far has broken all 4 molars and 2 canines. I think the other 2 are coming soon. He still drools a ton and is super cranky. Gary started school this fall and will be in school for the next 2 years. He is also soccer coach for Kalebs team. kaleb is no longer playing due to his recent collar bone fracture at practice 3 weeks ago. Thank goodness it is all over next week. Family is getting bigger and crazier every day but I love them all so much! I can't wait to figure out how to post pictures again so I can share the cuties with you all. I am hoping to have my sis in law take some professional photos here soon so I should be able to post those when they are done. That's all for now-chicken pot pie is waiting and my baby won't stop saying my name.
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
lisa! you updated! yay :). Haha. I don't know if you read my blog but I am also pregnant and if it is another boy then I am out of names!! So if you hear of any good ones let me know. I am due in april and am therefore jealous that your pregnancy will end before mine does. I'm not a big fan of being pregnant! Email me when you have time!!
by the way congrats! hope this pregnancy treats you well
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Can't wait to see the cute little one!!I miss you too.Hope ya'll are well. (oh, p.s. we are moving to Georgia in Dec...wish it was closer to you!)
Baby #5!!! Congratulations! I'm amazed that you are home schooling. I hope your pregnancy goes well!
Post a Comment