Friday, June 4, 2010

Annual Blog report

Maybe that is what I should do; blog once a year! I don't know how time flies by so fast, but wow! we are already half way through 2010-or almost. So in January, we decided to move again. So I prayed about it, felt it was right, and began the touch up painting, massive decluttering and organizing and put our home on the market on the 26th of January. Four days later we had two people walk through and both wanted to make an offer. We accepted the first offer and quickly started to look for a place for us to move to. The week before I delivered Ryan, we found a house in Saratoga Springs and felt right about it after a few events which included going to the new ward and finding out Gary's cousin lived across the street-random-and she told us all about the area and the ward,etc. Made an offer the following day, went into labor at Valorie's surprise party-sister in law-and brought our new baby into the world just before midnight on the 20th of Febuary. Ryan Carter Christensen is the newest and final installment in the christensen home. WE ARE DONE!!!! I really think so this time. We moved out of our home on the 26th of March and stayed with my sister Vicki until our loan could be processed which happened on the 31st of MArch. I have the most beautiful view. It may be obstructed one day if someone builds on the lot across the street-but due to its odd shape, I hope that never happens. I hope someone buys it to extend their back or side yard. Love it out here. It is quiet and clean and there are a lot of kids. Still in that phase where I really only know a handful of people but you know me-I plan to change that. One neighborhood block party and a couple girls nights and that should do the trick! Currently teaching the 8 year old kids turning nine and love my calling. They are so good and do much fun to teach. That is all for now in our crazy life! By the way, still haven't found our camera since we moved so I can't post pictures.

1 comments:

Nadia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.