After getting snow and lots of hail during the first part of June, I was almost convinced that Summer would never come. NOw that the temperatures is up arounf the 90's, I am happy to welcome it. Although, I did get sunburned yesterday that was not welcome. Still loving it out here. Although we do have frequent power outages because they are working on the power lines out here and the roads. Can't wait until Pioneer Crossing is done! Ashly made fun of me cause I never blog anymore but I decided I am going to blog at least once a montha and maybe if you're lucky, twice! I have already spoken in church out here so now I should have about a year off before I need to do that again. I enjoy writing my talk, I just don't enjoy delivering it. I am a reader! Anyway, our family is all well. Kaleb and Karly just spent the last week in California with my sister Jen and her kids. They had a blast but I know Jen is glad to have them gone. They are a handful and extremely messy! Hopefully we can nip that in the butt eventually. Myabe when they've moved out. Gary and I drove down to Cali last weekend at 5 pm on Saturday and came back at 5pm on Sunday. We drive down to pick up a bunch of furniture that belonged to my grandma before she died. It was a very quick but enjoyable trip. My sister Lauren kept Tanner for us and after we left the two oldest there, it was a nice, quiet drive back. Ryan is the most amazing traveler. He made less noise than the rest of them and was perfect! I am looking forward to boating this weekend and next week. We took Ashly's older kids and our family out last Friday and had fun. Our oldest kids cried and whined about kneeboarding but we still made them try. Evan fell in off the swim deck and I had to jump in after him with all my clothes. That was a lot of fun! He survived! Gary is getting busy with work so I am a somewhat single mom at the moment. We welcome the wrok and the income-hopefully we can really knock out some debt this summer! Ryan is rolling over all the time now and he is always smiling and laughing. I love it and so do the kids. I don't want the summer to go by and miss out on all the fun and memories we could be making so I am going to try to plan at least one fun activity each week with the kids-small or large. Hopefully we can make the most of this school vacation and really make it fun! I gave Gary and Yulia a surprise party this week and had a video challenge that all had a lot of fun with. He is now 32! I know, we are getting so old! Anyway, that is all for now! More to come later! Peace out!
Friday, June 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment