Doesn't that look nice! This litle injury happened about two nights before evan came. I was laboring all day and was almost positive that we would have the baby that day so my sister took the kids. When she brought them back we sent them to bed and I guess Tanner was still a bit wound up! So he decided to climb on the bunkbed ladder and fell off. He bit almost clear through as you can see but we couldn't tell how bad it was because he wouldn't open his mouth all the way. He finally showed us the next morning when Ashly asked him to show her his tongue. Of course, he does it for ashly. This was the first time we saw it and both of us were disgusted and shocked. He got a kick out of our faces and thought it was pretty funny. I called his doctor and they said it was too late for stitches but that he would be fine and the tongue heals quickly. It has been almost three months since and I can report that the gaping hole has completely sealed leaving only a scar that looks like a small line across his tongue.Friday, July 25, 2008
Doesn't that look nice! This litle injury happened about two nights before evan came. I was laboring all day and was almost positive that we would have the baby that day so my sister took the kids. When she brought them back we sent them to bed and I guess Tanner was still a bit wound up! So he decided to climb on the bunkbed ladder and fell off. He bit almost clear through as you can see but we couldn't tell how bad it was because he wouldn't open his mouth all the way. He finally showed us the next morning when Ashly asked him to show her his tongue. Of course, he does it for ashly. This was the first time we saw it and both of us were disgusted and shocked. He got a kick out of our faces and thought it was pretty funny. I called his doctor and they said it was too late for stitches but that he would be fine and the tongue heals quickly. It has been almost three months since and I can report that the gaping hole has completely sealed leaving only a scar that looks like a small line across his tongue.Posted by crazy christensen family at 3:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
That totally freaked me out at first. poor guy.
Yes that it totally Nasty... good picture though. That must have been really painful for Tanner :( Hey scroll down and read the memories I posted of you... Sorry it took me so long. Luv ya long time! Lolly
SICK!! Hey we'll be up there in a couple of weeks for elk hunting.. I'll call you when we get into town
Post a Comment