This picture was taken about twenty minutes after Evan was born. Kaleb woke up to the baby crying and came downstairs to see what was making the noise. He was so excited to have another brother. He didn't go back to bed due to his excitement. He is a big help to mom!
Tanner was pretty excited about having a baby in the house. I don't think he realizes he's not the baby anymore-he still demands just as much time from all of us.
My three sons! Isn't that a tv show? This one is getting framed at our house!
We realized almost a week later that we hadn't done a picture with Karly and Evan. So this one was taken on Sunday after he was born. He was 4 days old!
So cute! Sweet little boy. I think evan was thinking it was something else and looking for a little snack.
Friday, July 18, 2008
new brother for all
Posted by crazy christensen family at 8:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Love all the photos.
I can't believe how much your kids look like eachother.
Congratualtions! Your children are beautiful.
Post a Comment