
Early morning with Evan. The time in Maui is 4 hours earlier than Provo so he was getting up every morning at 5 am like clockwork. This morning he was up and Gary got up with us. We were getting him to smile and laugh for us. What a cutie pa tootie!

Gary striking a pose at the IAo Valley. We came here the day after we got in. It was really beautiful. The clouds came in quickly but we didn't get rained on. There is a bridge that spans over a river with a large pool below the bridge. Some kids climbed over the bridge and jumped in. I decided not to make them jealous with my mad tricks and just watched instead of participating.

This is a view from my parents condo lanai(patio). There were turtles just off this point everyday. We would watch them surface for air. The afternoon was always windy due to the trade winds so we went snorkeling in the morning when the ocean looked like a lake. It is so clear and warm in this water!

This is a photo from the opposite direction going towards the condo. If I moved my camera over to the left you'd be able to see the condos. This was at sunset time. I miss the weather in Maui but I really miss the ocean and swimming all the time.

Gary took this photo of an african tulip. It is actually a tree that these bloom on. There are so many beautiful plants and trees in Hawaii. This was taken on the way to Hana or more appropriately on the "road" to Hana. Just ask Gary about this trip.
2 comments:
You are sooooooooo lucky! How nice to be right on the beach and just sit out to watch turtles. Sounds like the life. I love that first picture with your smiley guys.
That looks like a dream come true! Your pictures are absolutely gorgeous! It makes me miss the good ol' da kine days. I never did get a chance to hear too much about it, so we have some talkin' to do!
Post a Comment