Friday, September 12, 2008

Beach Babies

Kaleb and Karly running from the waves. Karly remembered the previous year when she fell off the boogie board in a foot or less of water when a wave came, so she wasn't too interested in getting in too deep. Especially when Gary tried to get her on the board again. You would have thought someone was trying to steal her with the fit she was throwing.

Kaleb tried it out and liked it okay. Luckily for Gary, Brittley and Jayden were all over boogie boarding so he stayed out there with them helping them on the board.
Tanner and Brennon found this deep hole and kept jumping in it and yelling at the seagulls that would come by. Here he is eating a piece of watermelon, waiting for the next bird to fly by. When they came, he would roar like a dinosaur and everyone around laughed. If his roar wasn't successful, he would jump out of his fort and run after them.
Sweet little Evan slept under the awning the entire time we were there. I think he slept for close to three hours. What a sweetie. He is such an angel!
Got ya!! I got this great action shot of Gary boogie boarding. He had a blast at the beach. I'm trying to get him more excited about the beach in hopes that maybe one day we will move closer to one or at least enjoy more vacations where one is close by and included in the plans.


1 comments:

Amy Beatty said...

I could boogie board all day, it is the best. I wish I could have held your sleeping baby and watched tanner scare the birds. Sounds like the perfect day at the beach.