In our home, "stupid" is known as the "S" word. We don't like it being said when referring to people or other living objects. If something happened at school that you were not pleased with, you are free to call the situation stupid as long as you are not labeling the person involved. Anyway, Evan and Tanner often fight and it is Evans favorite word to use when referring to any family member he is angry with. In fact he often says, "Your tupid mommy!" or "Tupid tannu!" and often, "Tupid daddy!" We have almost cured him of this horrible habit with the aid of my friend Senor Tabasco as well as the all too convenient Mrs. finger flicker. This morning though, I was on the phone ad Evan and Tanner were having one of their common arguments and apparently Tanner was called the "s-word". So being the dutiful tattle tale that he is, he ran over and said,"Evan just called me the s-word mom." And since I am busy on the phone I tell him, "I'm sorry honey. That was not nice of him." To which he follows up with, "And, he called me another bad word- EOG(spelled out of course). He called me E-O-G mom!" To which I smile and apologize to him again. He thinks he knows how to spell. Lately he has told people how to spell his name. It often has many letters in it that are not remotely close and occasionally contains at least one letter from his actual name. In fact, here he is. I will write what he says right now. "Tanner, how do you spell your name?"-His response is,"Tehijklmnop" I respond "Are you sure? That's not just part of the alphabet? Let's try again." I don't know how, wait,Tebtect, um that's how you spell my name!" Hilarious. I love that conversation I just had with him! My house looks like a tornado hit it so I am going to go!(and maybe I will clean it?!)
Thursday, November 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
At least he always starts with a T! One down, a few more to go :)
I'm sorry but I love hearing Evan say "Tupid"... it's so funny! lol
Check out my blog, you will likey ;o)
Love ya!
Post a Comment