I am determined to hook up my personal computer and printer some time this week so I should have pictures to post very soon! On a side note, my lovely and only daughter and I were having a conversation the other day while I was baking. She has a friend named Savannah and her mom's name is Jen. Well, Jen and I have become friends recently and we have had each other over a few times. The husbands get a long great and we like hanging out. So, I think they are a great family. Anyway, Karly tells me,"mom, Savannah's mom is really special. You know why she is so special?(No, why? I reply)Because she doesn't make her kids do any chores. She cleans the whole house by herself and they never have to clean up!" Of course I then used this as a teaching opportunity to explain to her that it is important to have chores so that you can learn to work. How are you going to know how to clean once you grow up and move out? Of course she responded that she would just get a maid to do the cleaning. To which I replied, that would only work if she had the money for it and not to count on it.
Monday, October 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment