My sister Lauren had her annual Halloween party last weekend and it was so much fun! The theme this year was decades, so I dressed like a hippie. Funny thing, my entire costume came from my closet. Not a stitch was bought or borrowed-what does that say about me? Gary left to go hunting early that morning so he did not come with me. In fact, Kimberly, Victoria and I were all singles that night. The food was good, Lauren and Tyler's costumes were awesome and it was a lot of fun. We went on the treasure hunt around American Fork, Highland, Manilla, Cedar Hills and Alpine. Our team finally won!!! It was so great cause the last couple times we came in second. Lauren and Tyler did a great job!
I did have my pumpkin party this year but it was a very small party and I really didn't want to do it. My husband convinced me to do it. It was a bit stressful trying to get everything ready in time. At one point, Evan flooded the upstairs bathroom and Ryan was an unfortunate victim of the process. He took a nap after that-it was for his own good, and mine! Pumpkin party went well. Lauren and Tyler and Lessley came a bit early and saved me by helping with the final decorating and cooking that needed to take place. All in all, it was a success and I am glad it's done! Today I am letting my house go to pot so that I can somewhat relax and unwind from the festivities. The rest of the week is crazy with Kaleb's birthday party tomorrow, murder mystery party on Friday night as well as birthday parties Friday, Trick or treating and trunk or treating party on Saturday as well as date #6 for our anniversary. This weekend we are taking the kids out on our date to celebrate our family. I am starting to think that a date at a spa would be a nice alternative-couples massage?! That is our life right now-oh including random flu victims. So far I have been able to escape but I am not holding my breath!
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Success
Posted by crazy christensen family at 4:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment