Monday, December 20, 2010

SNOW!!!!!

I unfortunately got up today at 6am because Ryan was up and refused to be nursed back to sleep. So I decided to take him downstairs so Gary could sleep some more. He had lovingly taken him Sunday morning at 5:30 when he could hear that I was losing it after being awake for an hour and a half. Returning the favor, I slipped downstairs to the front room and turned on the TV. I was watching the news and the weather report and they kept saying that Utah County was going to be hit the hardest and was already seeing it. I looked outside but couldn't really see anything. Finally, I went to the window and peered into the black and could see that it was indeed snowing faintly. I didn't think much of the storm but was happy it wasn't rain. Being on the benches on the west side of the lake has the advantages of not only a beautiful view but also being a bit higher so the snow stays a while longer. As the morning wore on, I continued to check outside and my excitement grew. It is definitely a sledding day for the kids and even better, skiing in two days!!! The snow is still coming, and I was just informed that it isn't the same for all of Saratoga, but who cares! It is snowing here for me!!!! I love this white puffy stuff!

0 comments: